On May 16th, the Kiwanis Club of Victoria officially kicked-off it 1st Annual Raffle Fundraiser.
The funds raised will go towards the Kiwanis Children’s Cancer Program (KCCP) at the BC Children’s Hospital in Vancouver.
The KCCP is also the Official Project for Governor Dmitri Sebari of the PNW Key Club organization, which is a valued member of the Kiwanis family.
Working together as a team, we help to support a resident-fellow who specializes in children’s cancer treatment.
For more information about KCCP, please visit:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KiwanisChildrensCancerProgramBCYukon
- Website: www.kccpbcyukon.org
- Donate Online: BC Children's Hospital Foundation
If you’re not totally familiar with Kiwanis, it’s because we’re one of Victoria’s better kept secrets.
To learn much more about what we do in the community, visit us at:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kiwanisvictoria
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/kiwanisvictoria
- Website: www.kiwanisvictoria.ca
We very much hope that you will consider purchasing a ticket to help support kids with cancer from the Victoria area.
They need our help!